Monday, November 12, 2007

A touching letter....

This is from a girl who almost aborted her baby 4 years ago. These two women were there that day to save her and her baby from a huge mistake.


November 11, 2007

Dearest Marilyn and Carmen,

Even though we haven't spoken in so long I want you to know that you will always have my love. I think about you everyday. I am reminded of you and Ms. Carmen each time Destinn gives me a kiss and a hug. All I ever wanted was to be loved and needed. Through sin, God gave me a gift. I loved it before I knew it and I worried that I'd be forced to give it away.

I thank God for his angels that had been there that morning to have given me shelter to run to. The night before, I prayed for you and Carmen. Sure enough you defended my baby -- you saved my life and gave enough for Destinn to have life. On May 24, 2003 I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy with all your love and support.

When Destinn is old enough, I will tell him about the two most wonderful angels that saved him and protected him from the evil because God loved him so much. I know that Destinn will always love and thank his angels that saved and protected his life. You will never be forgotten and will always stay in our hearts.

I can never thank you enough for the greatest gift. Whenever he smiles, runs to me for a big hug, and every "I love you Mommy". May the Lord bless his angels! Now I feel needed and loved so much by my little man, more than ever. Destinn is four years old now and I have learned over the years that God has His ways and His ways are bigger. When something is almost impossible to manage, He has His ways to make everything work out just fine, if you give it all to Him.

I love you- Mia and Destinn

No comments: