Thursday, November 8, 2007

Crowders Mountain really exists!

Crowder's Mountain...here we are at the top! Last Tuesday Tim was sent home from work early because there was a gas leak at work. So, we came up with a plan and after going out to lunch at our favorite little mexican restaurant and sitting on the patio....we went to Crowder's Mountain. This was our first time there and we had a great time. We took the hike to the top marked "strenuous" and it was that. It was so much fun though. IO went with us and she loved hiking. She did bark at everyone else out on the mountain, but still good times! We could see all of Charlotte from the top.








This is Io exploring on top of the mountain.

Tim and IO at the top. These pictures of IO were taken on the way home. As you can see with her sleepy eyes she was out on the drive home. So cute. She worked really hard running up the mountain that day! This was taken last weekend while Tim and I were working in our yard. He was trimming the bushes and I told him that he should wear my sunglasses because the tree branches were flying. So...this is cute Tim in his Isaac Mizrahi's..work it tim.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A post from Crowder's Mountain....sweeeeet! I love to check your blog and find that every 2 years, you have made a new post. Just kidding, you big silly. (Does that bring back memories??)
Some of the pics are chopped off, so I didn't get to see Sleepy IO and I really wanted to. You might need to check into that. Sometimes if you try to post the pictures on the right and left instead of all in the center, things go haywire.
Hey, we need to talk about you know what....so respond to my email about you know what so we can get going on you know what. Alright? :)
Love you! Sorry there was so much sarcasm in this post. You know I aint got nothing but love for ya. Courts

Hannah said...

Girl, I am here in the FI, love the new pics, love the pics you sent me, am so glad you married Tim because you two are happy campers, and I saw your friend Sarah just had a darling little boy.

It's almost Sun night again. Do you want to come over to Bobby and Tabs' again and we can all hang out?

Amy said...

wow. Cindy posted! I love the pictures of your cute little family, IO included. IO looks very large...I will be honest and admit I am nervous about IO coming to our house for New Years 07. I know I have dog issues, I own it.

Love the pictures. Can't wait to see the new floors!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

Becki here from the most exciting NYC class. Checked your post today and saw the cute pictures of your trip! So fun... Would love to try to get together some day since we didn't have much of a chance to hang out in NYC. Ever feel like coming to Michigan? :) Hope all is well..
Becki