Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Did someone say Luby's...for Thanksgiving?

First of all, for all of you who do not know...Tim's favorite restaurant is Luby's. Can you imagine his excitement when we found out we were all going there for Thanksgiving dinner!!! As you can see...he is gleaming.
Here is the whole group...minus the photographer. We had a great lunch and I must say, that is the easy way of doing Thanksgiving Dinner. With my family, the guys would have been in the kitchen for hours after the meal cleaning up and complaining most of the way through it...or making up dances whilst singing the latest "Brother Love" track.

Me and Lexie at the rehearsal dinner for Scott and Amanda's wedding. We went to Dave & Busters. We had a lot of fun!

The cutest...Papa and Meme..aka Davey Crockett rangling his longhorn with his gorgeous mistress by his side!


This is San Antonio Riverwalk. I was expecting fun, but this was over the top. The Riverwalk was so much better than I imagined...I want to go back when it is warmer. We had a really good time and ate lunch with the fam in a cute little mexican restaurant.



Tim and Scott - the groom. I'll take the one in black and brown please!

Tim's friend Todd and his family picked us up in San Antonio on Sunday morning. Helen and I had a great time in the back seat with the camera. Here we are being cheerleaders. Go Fight Win!

Jack, Cindy and Helen
Both sides of Tim's family with the lovely Bride and Groom.

Me and Papa at the wedding. I love you Papa! - Hurricane (this is my nickname from papa...hurricane cindy came through when tim and i were first dating and papa gave me the nickname. i think i have been a hurrican in tim's life, but one of those hurricane's that you really love)


Riding the train at a cute park in downtown Houston.
This is Henry. He is 1 and was really excited to be in the car. I have a burst eardrum to prove it..
A weird little "beaver - look alike" that we saw at the park.
I don't know if you can get the perspective from this picture, but the squirrels were huge. They looked in the 17 lb. range. Yikes.


Todd, Kim, Jack, Helen and Henry Elgie. We had a good time with them and they very warmly opened up their house to us!
Good trip, good to be home. We missed IO a lot. She stayed with some of our dear friends here in Charlotte. Bobby and Tabitha Hoffman were so kind to watch io along with their own two dogs Daisy and Joey. They are both big dogs and Tab said that within a couple days IO was ruling the house. She has been at home all day with me today and she seems down. I think she misses her new friends. They said that IO and Joey were inseperable. So cute.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I need a full shot of the shirt you are wearing in the pic with Lexie at the rehearsal dinner. It looks really cute and unique! And I LOVE that Austin t-shirt! Thanks for taking the time to post all the pictures and give us a run down on your trip. Hey....maybe we should go to the Riverwalk for a couples weekend sometime. I, too, love the Riverwalk. We have been twice since we have been married, once for our 2nd anniversary when I was pregnant with Seth and once with Steve's Mom and Seth. Fun times. Great to chat with you the other morning. It is always too long between our talks! Love you, Courts

Anonymous said...

What a fun post. Love the Luby's pics and the wedding pics. My favorite is Papa as Davey Crockett. That picture is hilarious! I, too, would like to see this shirt that Courtney is asking about. You look great in all photos here, by the way! And it reminded me (once again) how I have lost my style. I need to see you girls again and do some SHOPPING! =)
Isn't the Riverwalk so fun?! I bet you ate at the same Mexican place that Dave and I ate at for our anniversary. (We went there for our 1st anniversary...good times)

Love you!
sarah

Amy said...

Cindy...

Tim looks so happy to be at Luby's! Thats funny stuff.

Love the pictures, love the post, love the talk we just had on the phone.

I most of all love that I will see you for New Years 2007....Silas can't wait to play with IO. :)

Tara said...

You guys are such a sweet couple! It's so fun to keep updated with your life...I love your new floor!
love, Tara

Anonymous said...

I could totally go for some Luby's right now.

-Nikki :)

Amy said...

Did someone say it is time to post a new blog?

yes.