Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sprechen Sie Deutch?

We had some good fun with Walt and Annie Manis last weekend. They were on their way through NC to AR, heading to their parents homes. We had a touch of home having them here. There is something so comforting about people who have known you for a long time.

Here Tim and Walt are living it up on their computers. What stallions! Annie throwing her model look for the camera was quick to flip her gorgeous locks!
Saying goodbye and forgetting that we would of course be taking pictures!!!

Here they are again. Working so hard. It's the PC vs Mac....and who will come out on top? I can say that about 2 years ago I would not have known about this "computer drama," but now i'm all in...so bring it mac'ers... I just like to say that I'm a hard core computer wife. Sweet ;)
And here is the cute couple before their 12 hour car ride. Again, so much fun with them. It is so nice to find good friends who will discuss big issues and challenge thinking. Much love from the crowder to the manis's!!


Now back to my reality...the cutest pair of feet in Charlotte. (that is a contest i'm thinking about entering around the new year)

I don't know if you can tell, but it's looking good!



so i have been back to the doctor a few times without posting pictures and that is just a shame!



This is my foot 3 weeks after surgery. I had to go in to get the bandage redone. I made Tim cut part of the bandage because it was really hurting between my big toe and second toe. Anyhew...this was an unplanned visit that went well. The Dr. told me that it looked great and it looked like i was really staying off of it - which i was!


Just showing off the Charlotte Magazine in the office...as not to forget the name of our city.
That is all for now...








6 comments:

Amy said...

A few things:
First, when I was in Ireland that one summer that you and Courts went to Europe on a fun romp while I sacrificially served the Lord on a missions trip :) ...well, I was in Ireland with Greater Europe Missions! (Annie and Walts mission group)
Second, I would totally vote for you to win any foot competition out there...that foot of yours is looking pretty! It does look a teensy bit painful still.
Third, You look super cute in your strapless black shirt.
Fourth and final, I have some new friends In Knoxville, TN and I am really trying to plan a trip to see them AND you.....We need to talk this one out. Love to the Cindy Crowder!

Anonymous said...

Aren't old friends the best? Not that new friends aren't great too, but there is something about people you have known for 10 or more years that just makes it feel like home when you are with them.
I second Amy, I was thinking you looked like a hottie in your black tube top. Can we call them tube tops these days?
Love you!! Courts (And I gave you a shout out on my last blog entry miss Happy Hands)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Quickly Search Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them @ Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]seo blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood avenues to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

We aim by providing quality offerings as well as services To customers in a global basis.[url=http://www.reactchem.com/]CAS 102-76-1[/url] is an artificial chemical compound, commonly used a warm or hot environment a foodstuff additive, as instance a warm or hot environment a solvent into flavourings, and being this humectant function, using E number E1518 as well as Australian approval code A1518. [url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Glycerol Triacetate[/url] is also a component as to casting liquor via TG and a warm or hot environment an excipient in pharmaceutical products where it is frequented as a humectant, a plasticizer, and also as a solvent

Anonymous said...

I love crowdersmountain.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards