Friday, August 10, 2007

size 12 boots

This is the fair warning for anyone who does not want to see the ole foot...can be a little scary!

This week I went to get my dressing changed because it was slipping off the end of my foot...so i estimate if i were to get some new kicks...i would need about size 12 with this wrapping on!
pins come out next week. just wait, those will be some great pictures!



The skin is so scary around the foot. It is very dry and hasn't been able to get wet in 5 weeks!


Happy again after the foot is rewrapped! If anyone walked in during one of my appointments they would had some fun watching me and my camera. Good times at the Drs. office.

Ok, this was one of Tim's creative ideas. I will not go into detail, but we bought eachother a gift under certain requirements at Target the other night. We each spent about $2 on our big gift, but had so much fun. I was pushing myself around in the Target wheelchair.


Io jumped in to the pic to get the ball that I gave Tim. I received flash cards of the US States with stickers on them. Tim also got the lovely lei around his neck. We had such a good time!!



Tim and Io go on a walk every night. So, last night he came home with these lovely go-goish boots. We had some good times with them.


Tim decided to put Io in the boots. She was lookin good in those!!




This is my cutie..I love Tim Crowder so much. He has taken such good care of me while I have been recovering. Of course he always does! He is truly an amazing man and I feel very blessed to have him every day!!!!






5 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow! You're foot looks painful....how can someone look so beautiful and happy when they're trying to get well. You do!! Thanks to Tim I'm sure. I miss you girl and love keeping up with you. Lots of love!!! Hello to Tim.

Maggie

Amy said...

sweet post about Tim Timminy Tim Timminy Tim Tim Ta Roo! Hearing you describe each of you buying the other a gift under $2 really makes me think of a couple that is maybe just dating or in college and being creative! You guys have been married over a year and clearly still got it! :)
Nice lovey dovey.

Hannah said...

Dear CDC,

Yes, it's nice to be back at the new casa. In one week, my sister gets married so we've been having showers, family come into town, and lots of prep. You would know. Guess what? I found your wedding announcement last night when I was unpacking my things. I noticed I was even invited to the real wedding, which was an honor. I'm hoping to be in Tennesee this fall, so hopefully we can meet up and go to the South Carolina border again or something . . . love ya.

Anonymous said...

Your foot is looking really good! (minus the old lady skin that it's given you...not to worry, your gorgeous epidermis will be back soon!)
You guys are too cute with your $2 gifts. That has Cindy written all over it! =) I love it.

IO is precious is ever, too.

Anonymous said...

Cinders....Love and Miss you!! Hope you are enjoying your last few weeks of home bound bliss! Let's chat soon, love you! Courts