Tuesday, February 12, 2008

surprise...i'm not a good blogger!

ok, for all you who think i'm not good at this. thank you, and i'm am aware. i have such a hard time sitting down at the computer and writing. don't know why. well, right now the reason is that i'm in sunny florida and i'm heading out to the pool. yes, i got sun yesturday and i'm going to get more today. lovin it! tim is here for work and i'm on my own throughout the day. i am reading a very interesting book called Three Cups of Tea. excited to get back to that! my face is a little sunkissed and i love that!!!

peace out. i'm having a hard time getting my pics off my camera, but there are some good ones. i have been to cincinnati...fallen down the stairs...my parents came to visit charlotte...and now we are in florida. so much going on.

love to all, cindy

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was trying to figure out why you were in Florida... Tim's work took you there? FUN! Josh's work only has taken me to Dallas. :(

You are laying in the sun... I am jealous!

I am going to call you back...

Loved the 2 for 1 blog post, Babe.