Friday, July 20, 2007

Ioneous P Trowder

I thought I would start my message off today talking about our precious pup IO. She and I have been spending some quality time together lately. When she comes inside lately, she climbs up and licks my face like an all out attack. Tim experienced the same attatch last night and he knows...it is a special thing. I tried to capture the attack today on video, but I just got a picture of it. In these shots she also looks like her other nick name of Tiny Ting Tong. Tim and I were watching King Kong one day when we said...IO looks like a Tiny King Kong. And it just stuck. Tiny Ting Tong is not afraid to tell you what she wants.

Every night that my parents were here last week taking care of me, she would hop up on the couch by where her leash hangs. She would very politely ask for my dad to take her on a walk..of course he did. And she loved every minute of it. Now she thinks she can walk around on the couch like she is a cat. Thanks dad! ;)
















The harder she attacks...the more I laugh...the more she licks...incredulous cycle.
Just last night Tim and I were sitting in the living room and he was on his laptop. I was finishing an apple when Io...aka Ioneous P Trowder (her full name) came up and started to attack me for some apple. Finally I gave in because who can fight off a 12 pound dacshund/cocker mix? Not this girl.
She sniffs out the apple...she decides she wants to try some.



So she finished it off to the last little bite. We have noticed that she eats everything. Like plastic..rope..apple cores..blue demons (that one is for Sarah).
Well, this picture also shows my foot and status of the boot..always having my foot elevated. Beautiful flowers given to me by loved ones...my computer and phone very close...and me and IO hanging out. I am really enjoying the quiet moments..mostly! We are excited it is the weekend! We miss Tim when he is gone all day. He has been working very hard lately. He has taken care of me..IO...and everything around the house. I do have some precious friends who have come by to hang out with me and they have even brought some meals for us. We really have the most amazing Home Fellowship Group from our church http://www.steelecreek.org/
Cheers and have a great weekend, Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet little IO. i'm so glad she can keep you company while you're home. aren't dogs the best little companions? (next to husbands, of course) Lucy loves having me home now too. she's sleeping by my feet right now. =)

love you girl!